Wednesday 3 December, 2008

Slim Whitman - The Only Place to Be



1. Way Down in Florida (That's the Only Place to Be)
2. Whippoorwill Yodel
3. By the Waters of Minnetonka
4. Dear Mary
5. Careless Hands
6. Die Son Skyn Weer More (Sunrise)
7. Fluisterende Hoop (Whispering Hope)
8. Indian Love Call
9. I'm Casting my Lasso Towards the Sky
10. The Twelth of Never
11. I Remember You
12. Cattie Call
13. Rose Marie
14. I Remeber Slim (by Louisiana Hayride announcer Frank Page)


Recorded 1948-1968.
Published in 2002 by Sundown Records in association with The Louisiana Hayride.
This Machine Kills Martians.

link@320

1 comment:

Penis Enlargement Pills said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my comment.
I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
I will keep visiting this blog very often.