Thursday 1 November, 2007

Woody Guthrie - The Very Best of










1. This Land Is Your Land
2. Pastures Of Plenty
3. Pretty Boy Floyd
4. Take A Whiff On Me
5. Do Re Mi
6. Put My Little Shoes Away
7. Washington Talkin' Blues
8. Hard Travelin'
9. Jesus Christ
10. Whoopee Ti Yi Yo, Get Along Little Doggies
11. Grand Coulee Dam
12. A Picture From Lifes's Other Side
13. Talkin' Hard Luck Blues
14. Philadelphia Lawyer
15. I Ain't Got No Home
16. The Wreck Of The Old '97
17. Keep Your Skillet Good And Greasy
18. Dust Pneumonia Blues
19. Going Down That Road Feeling Bad
20. Goodnight Little Arlo (Goodnight Little Darlin')
21. So Long It's Been Good To Know You

link @320

1 comment:

Penis Enlargement Pills said...

I am thoroughly convinced in this said post. I am currently searching for ways in which I could enhance my knowledge in this said topic you have posted here. It does help me a lot knowing that you have shared this information here freely. I love the way the people here interact and shared their opinions too. I would love to track your future posts pertaining to the said topic we are able to read.