Monday 10 September, 2007

Palace Music - Viva Last Blues (1995)



















"Superb!", Oprah Winfrey
"Magnificent!", Bach
"A petrolfying album!", JR Ewing
"Shellfish for your ears!", Eusébio
"I used to play it every morning at the Eagle's Nest", Adolph H.
"Castafiore? I love her!", Professor Calculus


Liam Hayes: piano and organ
Jason Loewenstein: drums and additional singing
Ned Oldham: bass, slide guitar, and additional singing
Will Oldham: singing and guitar
Bryan Rich: lead guitar

Recorded by Steve Albini in Alabama
Cover drawing: Dianne Bellino


link @320

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

si senõr juju!

Anonymous said...

castafiore: ahahahaha

marramua said...

fantastic

The Dire and Ever Circling Wolf said...

such a beautiful music, man...

thank you for uploading that record!

=)

Penis Enlargement Pills said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my comment.
I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
I will keep visiting this blog very often.

flytouch 3 said...

Well, I do not actually believe it is likely to have success.